Most of our cosy, sunny rooms face south and impress with their view of the mountains.
All rooms are non-smoking and have a double or queen-size bed.
The general equipment includes:
Bathroom with bathtub or shower, seating area, flat screen TV, telephone, safe, hairdryer.
Many of our rooms have a balcony with a wonderful view of the mountain panorama.
Our small wellness area with Finnish sauna, sanarium, steam bath and a restful relaxation room invites our adult guests to relax.
The adjoining swimming pool can also be used by our younger guests.
Enjoy culinary delicacies in the evening in our restaurant "Montanara".
With our daily changing half-board menu (2 main courses to choose from) - our team will take care of your well-being. In the morning we serve you a rich breakfast buffet.
In the "Bar 1822", exactly 1822m above sea level, you can end the day with an aperitif, digestif, cocktail or a fine glass of wine.
Our spacious lounge invites you to linger. A pool table, table football, bridge table and a guest PC are available to our guests for entertainment.
The little ones can also chat in the adjoining play room. Be it with various games, puzzles or the Play Station.
The seminar room can accommodate up to 20 people. Required equipment can be organized by arrangement.
Immerse yourself in the Arosa adventure world!
We look forward to your visit and warmly welcome you!
and the whole THE EXCELSIOR team
Health and security measures
- Distance rules are kept
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Min. distance between tables and seatings or distance by separators
- Non-cash payment possible
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Checklists how to clean rooms - during stay and after departure
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Disinfectant for hands (in all rooms)
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Compliance of distance in all food areas
- All plates and dishes, cutlery, glasses are disinfected
- Separators between buffet and guests
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
Facilities / Services
- car parking lot
- games room
- laundry service
- lift / elevator
- luggage storage
- parking space for bicycles
- pets welcome
- ski storeroom
- on the hiking trail
- quiet location
- child reduction
- children's bed
- indoor swimming pool
Conditionsadditional inclusive services:
2 small bottles of mineral water in the room upon arrival
Lending bathrobe and slippers in the room
free use of the fitness room and wellness area
Tourist tax, W-LAN
on arrival and departure: Transfer to / from the train station hotel
Further inclusive services in summer:
Arosa-Card: With it you can use the Arosa mountain railways, the local bus and much more for free or at a reduced price
Free hiking tea every day with your own thermos
The following services are available on request and for a fee:
Sale of hiking passes, rental of e-bikes, packed lunches
Further included services in winter:
Daily free ski shuttle to Brüggliplatz
Ski room and ski boot room including boot warmers
free rental of sleds
The following services are available on request and for a fee:
Sale of ski passes, rental of ski and snow sports equipment as well as maintenance and adaptation of your own equipment
Dogs are welcome:
Well behaved dogs are very welcome. Costs: CHF 15.00 per day without meals
In order to make your vacation with us as pleasant as possible for you and your loved ones, we ask you to keep your dog on a leash in the hotel at all times. Dogs are not allowed in our restaurant, wellness area and fitness room.
Contact & Directions
7050 Arosa CH
Arrival / check-in: Check-in: from 3 p.m. / Check-out: until 11 a.m.
We are pleased to pick you up at the Arosa train station between 09:00 a.m. and 08:00 p.m.
Kindly let us know your time of arrival in advance.
Please note that only a limited number of parking spaces (charge of CHF 5.00 per night) are available. These can NOT be reserved. The parking spots are available from 03:00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
If there is no parking space available on your arrival, we will be happy to accompany you to the next parking garage with our hotel bus (the current daily rates apply there).
Directions: Main road (= Poststrasse) towards Innerarosa. After the Grischuna restaurant, turn right into Sonnenbergstrasse. Our hotel is on the left after approx. 300m.
Rooms & Prices
cozy, small double room with a small vintage bathroom, a queen size bed, bathroom with bathtub or shower, no balcony
bathrobe, hairdryer, non-smoking room/apt., furniture suite, telephone, TV, bed linen available, safe, towels available
toilet, bath, running hot/cold water, no. of bathrooms: 1availableavailable, arrival not possibleOnly departureNot available
cozy standard double room with double or queen-size bed, bathroom with shower or bathtub, without balcony
non-smoking room/apt., bed linen available, hairdryer, bathrobe, towels available, furniture suite, safe, telephone
bath, toilet, running hot/cold wateravailableavailable, arrival not possibleOnly departureNot available
bright double room with balcony and a fantastic view of the mountain landscape, a double bed, a sitting area and bathroom with bathtub or shower
number double bed/s: 1
bed linen available, balcony, hairdryer, TV, non-smoking room/apt., telephone, furniture suite, bathrobe, towels available, safe, balcony furniture
bath, no. of bathrooms: 1, running hot/cold water, toilet
Location/room with view/apartment
Location with a nice viewavailableavailable, arrival not possibleOnly departureNot available
Fast and safe booking with SSL Encryption
Best Price Guarantee
Complete Price Transparency
Do you need helf from Arosa?
Our holiday experts are happy to advise you.