Roller ski taster course
Cross-country skiing is completed with roller ski training in summer. The holistic training promotes all muscle groups, your fitness and endurance. Do you already have experience on cross-country skis? Then roller skiing will be fun for you. We will show you how to get started safely.
Coordinative basic skills and basic fitness to master the stadium circuit of 450 m Skills from rolling/gliding sports (e.g. cross-country skiing, inline, hockey, skatboard, bike) facilitate your entry into roller skiing
- Sporty, weather-adapted outdoor clothing.
- Roller skis, poles, shoes and knee and elbow pads can be hired from us. You can of course bring your own shoes and pads.
- For hygienic reasons, please bring your own helmet (obligatory), thin gloves and goggles.
- Activate / Basic exercises (balance, gliding) / Directional changes, kicking arcs.
- Braking / reducing speed / step forms skating (1-1, 2-1, asymmetrical) / short downhill skating
We meet 20 minutes before the start of the course in front of the entrance to the Nordic House: Address: Roland Arena, Voia da Bual 1, 7083 Lantsch/Lenz
Price adults: CHF 80.00 for one person, each additional person CHF 10.00
27 May - 31 October 2022
Roller ski taster course another person
Roller ski taster course 2 person
Roller ski taster course 1 person