Lenzerheide Marketing und Support AG
As a destination marketing and management company, it is the objective of Lenzerheide Marketing und Support AG (LMS AG) to promote the highest standards of service in order to make your visit as pleasant as possible.
Lenzerheide Marketing und Support AG has officially been in operation since 1 November 2009. Born from a merger of the marketing power of Lenzerheide Bergbahnen AG and Lenzerheide Tourism, LMS AG today is a destination marketing and management organisation that coordinates the promotion, marketing/sales and development of Lenzerheide as a holiday destination.
Together with the municipalities, Lenzerheide Bergbahnen AG, the providers of tourism services and the trade and commercial sectors, LMS AG as the nerve centre for (touristic) development is dedicated to securing the future of the Lenzerheide holiday region. Investments, product management, marketing and sales/distribution are promoted under the umbrella brands of Lenzerheide and Arosa Lenzerheide.
LMS AG engages in focused marketing. The focal points include Alpine snow sports, biking, Nordic sports and families. All marketing activities focus on these business areas.
It is the objective of the Lenzerheide holiday region to be one of the top ten mountain destinations in Switzerland.
As one of the most attractive holiday regions in Graubünden, Lenzerheide offers its guests:
- a wide variety of holiday adventures and outdoor experiences
- a comprehensive sport infrastructure for professional training as well as for those who simply love being active
- ease and speed of access, which makes Lenzerheide the ideal destination for spontaneous outings
- many creative events in a pleasant atmosphere
As a marketing organisation, LMS AG helps the Lenzerheide holiday region to realise its vision. As a result, it is the mission of LMS AG to ...
- ... promote demand for the holiday regions of Lenzerheide and Arosa Lenzerheide,
- ... position the providers with their products and services in the market,
- ... act as an initiator in the further development of products and services and the promotion of the destination together with its partners,
- ... inform guests about the diverse nature of the Lenzerheide holiday region and create tailor-made holiday experiences for them,
- ... provide support and expertise in the communication of touristic events.
LMS AG focuses its proactive measures for marketing the Lenzerheide holiday region on four strategic business areas: Alpine snow sports, families, Nordic sports and biking.
- «Alpine snow sports» is the main business of the Lenzerheide holiday region. This business area is promoted in close cooperation with LBB AG as a central service provider and Arosa Tourism as a partner in the promotion of the Arosa Lenzerheide brand.
- «Families» represents the biggest guest segment for the Lenzerheide holiday region. Interesting family offers are launched and highlighted by communication measures in close cooperation with the service providers as product developers.
- «Nordic sports» supplements Lenzerheide's main business in winter. Cross-country and biathlon products are actively marketed in close cooperation with the Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide as the central service provider. The Biathlon Arena is responsible for product development.
- Apart from hiking, «biking» is the biggest summer product of the Lenzerheide holiday region and ranks very well in comparison with its Swiss competitors. In terms of communication, Arosa Lenzerheide is to be positioned as a biking brand under the lead of LMS AG. The community concept and Bike Hotel cooperation programmes are actively promoted and suitable offers are developed.
Regular events with a strong and cross-regional communication impact are organised to strengthen campaigns to promote the three sport business areas of Alpine snow sports, Nordic sports and biking.
The main focus of the proactive measures of LMS AG for marketing the Lenzerheide holiday region is on the Swiss market. For marketing in other European countries and overseas markets, LMS AG relies on cooperation projects and alliances with LBB AG, the hotel industry, Graubünden Tourism and Switzerland Tourism.
The marketing strategy of LMS AG is based on and supports the destination development strategy. This allows LMS AG to incorporate the constantly changing framework conditions and needs of the service providers of the Lenzerheide holiday region in its marketing activities.
Below you will find the annual reports of Lenzerheide Marketing and Support AG:
> Geschäftsbericht LMS AG 2018/19 (pdf)
> Geschäftsbericht LMS AG 2017/18 (pdf)
> Geschäftsbericht LMS AG 2016/17 (pdf)
> Geschäftsbericht LMS AG 2015/16 (pdf)
> Geschäftsbericht LMS AG 2014/15 (pdf)
> Geschäftsbericht LMS AG 2013/14 (pdf)
> Geschäftsbericht LMS AG 2012/13 (pdf)
> Geschäftsbericht LMS AG 2011/12 (pdf)
> Geschäftsbericht LMS AG 2010/11 (pdf)
> Geschäftsbericht LMS AG 2009/10 (pdf)
At the beginning of the winter or summer season, LMS hosts a public information session called «Gesprächsstoff» in Lenzerheide. Service providers and residents of the region, as well as other interested parties, can find out first hand about the activities of the LMS.