Bus or train, every ride will be a unique experience
Expeditions through the Schanfigg valley
The wild valley between Arosa and Chur has managed to keep its original character and the cultural elements until today. Thanks to the Arosa Card guests can enjoy one of the most beautiful train rides of Europe free of charge! Since 1914 the tracks between Chur and Arosa cross imposing bridges, pass along spectacular steep walls and wind through the traditional and wild scenery of the Schanfigg valley. It is worth getting off the train!
Please consult the website of the Rhaetian Railway to find out about the current offers and timetables. Get on board and enjoy the relaxed ride from Chur to Arosa and back.
Points of Sales
- Arosa Tourist Office
- Arosa Cable Cars Main Sales Office
- Train station Arosa (only day ticket)
- Train station Chur (only day ticket as a RailAway offer)
- Tourist Office Langwies (only day ticket)
- Urden Aerial Tramway (only day ticket, cash only)
Pricing of day tickets
- Adults: CHF 18.00
- Children up to 15 years: CHF 9.00
- Children up to 5 years: free of charge
- Families (2 adults, x children): CHF 45.00