Hörnli Trail Hunt
28 to 30 June 2019
Rankings & photos 2019
Copyright of all photos is "Arosa Tourism / Nina Mattli". Please use the following hashtags when using the pictures:
#hörnlitrailjagd #bikecommunityarosa #arosalenzerheide #dierasenmäher
Special Ranking "middle time" 2019
The giant Hornsli and thus the main prize of the 3rd HÖRNLI TRAILJAGD Arosa Lenzerheide goes to the team that drove closest to the average time of 05:55:16 hours.
Congratulations to the team "Gears & Bears" with the two riders Linus Walker and Stefan Herzig.
Golden Hörnli = middle time from fastest (4:08.48) and slowest (7:39.32) time
- El Grito 4:08.58 Heinz Herger & Daniel Wohlgensinger
- Arosa Energy 4:23.20 Christian Arnold & Linus Mettler
- D Öpstiger vom rota Hora 4:25.00 Simon Gerber & Timo Wattinger
- Full Send Hunsrück 5:36.01 Lukas Nominal stem & Nina Kochler
- Rolling Stones 5:49.18 Christine Horschitz & Leonhard Nagl
- Air Fruit 6:09.39 Mike Kistler & Seline Seewer
- FranzVanz 5:33.58 Franziska Galliker & Vanessa Zubler
- Backpacs 6:23.46 Julia Vogel, Livia Paulickova & Anina Flüeler
- Free Ürnerpastetä fir alli 6:39.30 Andrea Richiger & Melanie Zehnder
About the event
Are you an experienced mountain biker who is looking for an adventure rich in diversity? Or are you sitting on the saddle for the first time, but you hope to win thanks to your savvy? This race is appropriate for anyone and everybody is on the chase for the golden Hörnli, be it with or without lift, with tough climbs and top descents. You will find the best single trails of the Canton of Grisons in the Alps of Arosa and only the ones who are combining cleverly will win.
Tactics are key – to arrive at the finish line you need to master several tasks and many single trails. An absolute highlight for every mountain bike lover. Also in 2020 (dates are to be announced soon) the mountain bike scene meets again in Arosa. The “Hörnli Trail Hunt” is the second of three destination races, after the “Schnitzeljagd” (scavenger hunt) in Sölden and before the “Knödeljagd” in Val Gardena. In Arosa the mountain bikers challenge each other at the fight for the “Hörnli”.
Starting package & information Arosa Card, preview 2020
Preview: The date of the 4th Hörnli Trailjagd 2020 will be published in September 2019.
Starter kit 2019
Upon registration to the HÖRNLI TRAIL HUNT you receive a starter kit with all useful information and goodies. This starter kit includes the following! Cost per team: CHF 160.00 / EUR 150.00
- Registration fee
- Day pass Arosa Lenzerheide for Saturday
- Event-Shirt powered by SCOTT
- „Hörnli & Ghackets“ and one beverage
- Reduction for the bike ticket on Sunday (Tarifs and Conditions here)
- Possibility to test the newest SCOTT Bikes on Sunday
That was the Program of 2019
from 8.30 - 10.00 pm
Registration at the Sports- and Conference Centre, party at Provisorium13
Meet & Greet with Holger and Karen from "Dier Rasenmäher" at Sports- and Conference Centre & Provisorium13
08.30 - 09.00 am
Registration at the Valley station "Weisshornbahn", Upload to the middle station
08.40 first upload to the middle station
09.40 last upload to the middle station
Important: Briefing for all participants at Alp Sattel / Middle station
Starting Signal at Alp Sattel / Middle station
from 1.00 pm
Party in Arosa (Conference Centre & Provisorium13)
First riders will finish in Arosa (Conference Centre & Provisorium13)
until 5.30 pm
Last finishes, closing time for ranking
6.00 - 7.30 pm
Hörnli & Ghackets and award ceremony, Afterparty at Provisorium13
All Pictures taken by Christoph Bayer / ENDURO Mountainbike Magazine. Please use the hashtags #hörnlitrailjagd #trailhunt #arosalenzerheide #dierasenmäher while sharing these pictures to social media. Thank you guys!