Hiking, biking, skiing, cross-country skiing, golfing, bear watching and enjoying views...
News november high
The following listing shows the opening times of the infrastructure on the weekend of 17th and 18th November:
- Arosa-Weisshorn cable car 09.00 to 17.10 (for pedestrians open, and for bikers only if there is not too much snow)
- Arosa Bear Sanctuary 09.00 to 15.30 open
- The following lifts are open for skiing:
Gondola Hörnli-Express (8.40 - 16.00 hrs)
Chair lift Hörnli (9.00 - 16.00)
- Cross-country skiing in the Isla: This weekend the Furggabachschlaufe over 1.2 kilometres is available. The start of the cross-country ski run is at the entrance to the reservoir.
- Restaurants on the mountain: 360° Panoramarestaurant Weisshorngipfel open
- "Gipfel Z’Morga" brunch on Sunday at the 360° Panoramarestaurant Weisshorngipfel 09.20 to 11.00 available
- Restaurants in the village: Burestübli, Erzhorn, Güterschuppen, Grischuna, Grottino, Popcorn, Sunstar, Vetterstübli
- Bars & Cafés in the village: Gadient's, Café am See, Weber, Spettacolo, Brüggli, Overtime, Waldeck, Halli Galli, Wandelbar, Alterszentrum
- Other Infrastructure opening hours you will find here
EAGERLY ANTICIPATING THE WINTER SEASON
Skiing, hiking, cross-country skiing, golfing, bear watching and enjoying views – this is the winter sports area Arosa Lenzerheide starting from the month of November. As of Saturday 27 October 2018 various mountain facilities will be in operation.
"November High" Weekends:
27./28. October 2018
3./4. November 2018
10./11. November 2018
17./18. November 2018
24./25. November 2018
OPERATING HOURS IN NOVEMBER 2018
Arosa-Weisshorn cable car section 1 and 2
From 27 October to 25 November 2018 the section 1 and 2 of the Arosa Weisshorn cable car is only operational on weekends from 9.00am – 5.00pm and only for pedestrians.
Riding times remain the same as during the summer season: 1 section 9.00am – 5.00pm / 2 section 9.10am - 5.10pm
Bikes are being transported as long as the tracks are free of snow and riding is still safe.
Hörnli-Express gondola and Hörnli chairlift
Hörnli-Express 8.40am - 4.00pm and last downhill gondola at 4.15pm / Hörnli chairlift 9am - 4pm
NOVEMBER HIGH DAY TICKETS
adults (27 and older): CHF 44.00
young adults (18-26 years old): CHF 37.00
youth (12-17 years old): CHF 29.00
kids (6-12 years old): CHF 15.00
adults (27 and older): CHF 18.00
young adults (18-26 years old): CHF 15.00
youth (12-17 years old): CHF 12.00
kids (6-12 years old): CHF 9.00
adults (27 and older): CHF 50.00
young adults (18-26 years old): CHF 43.00
youth (12-17 years old): CHF 34.00
kids (6-12 years old): CHF 17.00
*available only when the Urden Aerial Railway and the Urdenfürggli chairlift are in operation. Operating hours are the same as during the winter season.
November High passes are personal and non-transferable.
Identification obligation: as a guest you are required to possess a skiing pass according to your age category. You are obliged to prove your identity with an official document. Ticket controls are regularly conducted and misuse will result in fines of up to CHF 500.-.
Ski & hiking packages
Would you like a hotel offer combined with your skiing or hiking pass? Then this is the right place. Our partner hotels provide diverse package deals!
Cross-country skiing packages
Do you want to enjoy a well prepared cross-country skiing track already in November? Then book your November High cross-country skiing package including all extras right here. We look forward to welcoming you!
SKI AND SNOWBOARD LESSONS
Some snow sports schools already offer private skiing and snowboarding lessons at Hörnli. Please contact our snow sports schools directly if you are interested in booking a lesson.
CROSS-COUNTRY IN NOVEMBER
On the weekend of 24/25 November you can start cross-country skiing in the Isla.
The Furggabachschlaufe is available for 1.2 kilometres. The start of the cross-country ski run is at the entrance to the reservoir.