Alpen Bike Park Chur
1,000 meters of altitude freeride action out of the city
Five freeride trails with three different difficulty levels (blue / red / black) are waiting for the riders. The height difference from the start of the freeride trails (1'595m) to the end (595m) is a massive 1'000 meters – this means very long gravity rides. The panorama from the mountainside to the city of Chur and the surrounding Rhine Valley is spectacular. And of course, it's very cool to finish off a ride within the historic and picturesque Old Town of Chur, that is completely traffic free (only accessible for pedestrians and cyclists).
- 5 signposted freeride trails
- Numerous elements such as steep wallrides, jumps, north shore elements, drops, roots and rock sections
- Freeride action between 1595m and 595m
- Difficulty levels blue (easy), red (medium and black (difficult)
- Attractive day tickets and season cards
- Evening biking every Friday from 15 June to 31 August 2018
- Good accessibility by car and public transportation
- Free parking at the mountain railway station in Chur (specify car number at checkout)
- Inexpensive accommodation and beautiful camp-site in Chur
- Bike Freeride Package Chur - Stay and Save
- Bike Rental & Service near valley station (DropIn Bikeshop)
- Courses by DropIn Bikeshop & AIS-Sportschule
In summer 2015, a new route was built between Brambrüesch and Kränzli: The Brambi Flow Trail is designed that it can be operated even by beginners as a twisty singletrail. Many riparian curves provide a powerful flow and lots of fun, whether biking freeride or cross country.
Evening bike - each Friday evening from 15 June until 31 August 2018 the mountain railway Chur is in operation. In June and July until 09.00 pm and in August until 08.00 pm.
Offers Alpen Bike Park Chur
Discover the freeride routes in the Alpine Bike Park Chur under the expert guidance of the AIS sports school. This offer is aimed at beginners and advanced skiers, who would like to approach the varied trails in the Alpine Bike Park. The package includes the day pass for the Alpine Bike Park as well as a half-day freeride course. Exclusively, downhill bike and equipment can be rented. Booking and rental at AIS Sportschule.
Rates from CHF 98.00
No equipment? No problem! In the DropIn bike shop opposite the valley station in Chur you get day tickets for the Alpenbikepark for CHF 150.00 including one day rental (downhill bike incl. protectors). Also for several days or separate bike rent and protectors rent there are attractive conditions. Further information at dropin-bikeshop.ch
Every Friday evening from 15 June to 31 August 2018, the Chur mountain railways are in operation in the evening. Separate evening tickets are available are available at the mountain railways and are valid from 4.00 pm. Single trips and evening Enduro tours are also possible.
Stay and save - perfect for a freeride weekend in the alpine town Chur. 1 or 2 nights in Chur incl. Breakfast and 1 or 2 day tickets for the Alpine Bike Park Chur, both at a preferential price of CHF 106.00 or more.