Fairytale in the forest
This summer, the Thursday afternoons between 15. July and 12. August are all about fairy tales.
Whether big or small, young or old, the tales inspire everyone.
Travel to different fairytale worlds, meet witches, dwarfs and giants, help Max find his laughter again and learn about the theme of Mitenand.
Please note the general information for Märli im Wald. Immerse yourself in a fantastic world full of mythical creatures and exciting stories.
Bookable online from the beginning of July.
Frequently asked questions
2.30 pm until about 4.30 pm
Mobile toilets are available at the outdoor venue. The stage is located in a clearing with seating on wooden benches or on the ground. We recommend appropriate clothing.
Food and drinks will not be provided.
Fairytale in the forest takes place in Valbella, in the area of Station West (east-west connection).
Covid-19 protective measures
- The ticket is scanned and checked at the cash desk.
- Wooden benches are available for seating 100 people in the clearing.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 m between the wooden benches will be observed.
If the event is held outside in the forest, masks are not required. The wearing of a protective mask is voluntary for adults and children over 12 years of age. Masks are compulsory while queuing at the cash desk, and disinfectant will be provided in the entrance area. Contact details will be collected in advance during online ticketing.
In case of bad weather, the fairytale afternoon will take place at the Hotel Schweizerhof in the Plenum seminar room.
- As only a 2/3 occupancy rate is permitted, 70 chairs will be provided, as well as occasional seats on the floor.
- Masks are compulsory for persons over 12 years of age (except for artists during the show).
- Admission control and cash desk are located immediately outside the entrance to the plenum.
Masks are compulsory for all adults and children aged 12 and over. The general mask obligation applies from the moment of entry into the Hotel Schweizerhof, as well as when queuing at the cash desk and during the performance. Contact details will be collected in advance via online ticketing. No food will be offered.
From 26 June 2021, the following measures will apply at events without a Covid certificate:
- Indoors: Mask obligation and consumption only in restaurant areas; at the seat only if contact details are collected.
- Outside: no mask obligation.
- When the audience is seated, a maximum of 1000 visitors can attend - indoors and outdoors.
- If people are standing or moving, then a maximum of 250 visitors can be admitted inside and 500 outside.
The applicable hygiene regulations will be observed and the participants/spectators will be informed of the applicable hygiene recommendations with posters (indoors & outdoors).
- Sufficient waste bins are provided, especially for the disposal of handkerchiefs and face masks.
- Contact surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected (cash desk).
The contact details of all persons involved are collected:
- Participants (parents & children)
The following data will be collected:
- Name, first name, place of residence and telephone number, e-mail address.
- In the case of families, it is sufficient to collect the contact details of only one person of the family concerned (first name and surname per ticket and remaining details per order.).
- Contact details are collected electronically in advance to prevent waiting times.