9th Lenzerheide Motor Classics
Highest located race course in the world, 5th to 7th June 2020
The Lenzerheide Motor Classics Club and the Automobile Club Switzerland (ACS Mitte) organize this traditional event and are looking forward to the parade of the fascinating oldtimers and to revive the almost 70 year long history of motor sports in Lenzerheide.
Oldtimer delight in the Graubünden mountain scenery
Enjoy the parade of classic race vehicles in the Graubünden mountain scenery. In contrast to mountain races, the vehicles at Lenzerheide Motor Classics are moving together on a round course in the different race groups. The course starts at the exit of Lenzerheide, continues in direction of valley station Rothornbahn, passes Dieschen Sot and ends again in Lenzerheide.
• Start: On Voa principala
• Finish: After Sports Center Dieschen on Dieschen sot
On the course, the race will be neutralized. The course is 2450 meters long.
Programme, 5 to 7 June 2020
Friday, 5 June 2020
- from 12.00 pm: Arrival on the race area
- 2 pm: administrative and technical approval of all vehicles
- 6 pm until 10 pm: Guided parade through the village, presentation of all drivers and vehicles and apéro.
Saturday and Sunday, 6 and 7 June 2020
- 8 am– 12.25 pm: Parade of all race groups
- 12.30 pm – 13.30 pm: Lunch break
- 13.30 pm - 17.50 pm: Parade of all race groups
- about 18.30 pm: End pf the event
At the parade laps it's not about speed. It's more about the experience and presenting the historic vehicles on the course.
Vehicles of the following categories will be presented:
• Oldtimers and historic vehicles, race vehicles up to construction year 1990.
• Monoposto and special vehicles
• Race motor bikes, threewheelers and motor bikes with side cars, up to construction year 1976
• Rare items until construction year 1993
Historic race vehicles in eight categories
Vom «race of the dwarves» in race category 1 to pre-world-war cars in category 3 to original Formula One racing cars from the 80s in category 8, everything will be presented at the Lenzerheide Motor Classics. The total of 160 vehicles will cover 100 years of automobile history.
Race motor bikes, Threewheelers and sidecars
Another category consists of 50 historic race motor bikes and sidecars that will do some laps on the course Especially the skills of the pilots will make watching this category worth your while.
The local group - historic vehicles from the region
About 50 Vehicles will be presented by locals of the holiday region Lenzerheide. Taking some of their many rarities for a ride, will prove that they are passionate oldtimer collectors too.
Adrenalin and racing fever guaranteed!
Experience the Lenzerheide Motor Classics from the perspective of one of the pilots and book a cab ride with a licensed race pilot.
Duration: About 10 minutes.
The tickets are available at the info and merchandising booths, at the start of the race and at valley station Rothorn.
Note: A helmet will be provided
Booths and attractions
Visit our partners from and learn about the following topics:
- Vehicles and their technical details
- Replacement parts and lubricants
- Catering and entertainment
The professional dance company EuroDancers will make sure the event and the vehicles are presented authentically.
- On Friday on the «Postplatz» in Lenzerheide right before the parade.
- As «Grid-Girls» at the start and at the pilots camp.