Tickets & Rates
Arosa Lenzerheide Mountain Railways Winter 2019/20
Note: The booklet including all tariff and rates is only available in German.
Day- and Multidayticket
Beginner- and Snowparktickets
Our ticket for beginners and re-starters in the snow sports area Arosa Lenzerheide. Ideal for families with small children, less experienced winter sports enthusiasts, beginners and snowpark riders.
- Area of validity Arosa: cable car Arosa-Weisshorn 1st section, cable car Kulm, chairlift Tschuggen-West, skilifts Ried and Tomeli
Area of validity Lenzerheide: panoramic cable car Heidbüel, chairlift Stätzertäli, skilift Valbella, skilift Fadail, chairlifts Pedra Grossa, Tgantieni, gondola Rothorn 1, skilift Dieschen
Family offers and Tip
A ticket for two adults with children under the age of 4. When staying more than 4 days take the opportunity and buy a multi-day card which can be used by two adults alternatively. Thus, you can ideally share child care and the multi-day card.
When booking online, select « Pickup» at a point of sale and bring your child's ID card with you. Please make sure to enter the names of both adults in the field «guest names».
The fourth and each additional child enjoys the slopes of Arosa Lenzerheide for CHF 5.00 per day. The only condition is that all tickets of the family have the same duration and are at least a 4-day ticket.
You can purchase a multi-day card for 4 or more days and ski for free on the day before from 1.00 pm. Visit our sales outlets with your reservation.
Winter hiking passes
- Area of validity Arosa: cable car Arosa-Weisshorn 1st and 2nd section, chairlift Brüggerhorn, cable car Kulm, cable car Hörnli-Express, aerial tramway Urdenbahn
Area of validity Lenzerheide: chairlifts Tganiteni, Scalottas, Pedra Grossa; gondolas Rothorn 1 + 2, chairlifts Motta, Urdenfürggli; panoramic cable car Heidbüel
Book online an save time.
- Area of validity Arosa: cable car Arosa-Weisshorn 1st and 2nd section, cable car Kulm
Area of validity Lenzerheide: gondola Rothorn 1, chairlift Tganiteni
Pedestrians have the possibility to use our facilities with a single or return journey. Tickets for single rides are only available at our sales points.
- Area of validity Arosa: cable car Arosa-Weisshorn 1st and 2nd section, chairlift Brüggerhorn, cable car Kulm, cable car Hörnli-Express
Area of validity Lenzerheide: chairlifts Tganiteni, Scalottas, Pedra Grossa; gondolas Rothorn 1 + 2; chairlift Motta; panoramic cable car Heidbüel
Group and School RATES
For groups of 15 people or more, we offer special rates for day and multi-day passes. Group rates are valid for the same period of validity for the same duration and from the same day of validity.
The school rate is valid for the following groups of 10 or more (same duration and validity): Schools, Sport Office (J + S), Swiss Snowsports, Swiss Snow Sports Professional and School Association (SSBS).
Age Groups, Notes, Terms & Conditions
Valid for Arosa and Lenzerheide mountain railways
Adults: from 27 years
Young adults: 18 - 26 years
Youths: 13 - 17 years
Children: 6 - 12 years
Infants: until 5 years (free)
- All prices are published in Swiss Francs and include VAT. Please consider the terms and conditions. Short-term price alterations are subject to changes.
Key date is always the birthday date.
- Extension/extra day: Extension days can be purchased directly to an existing multi-day ticket. Extension days can be purchased from a 4 day ticket.
- Multi-day tickets: For multi-day passes, the purchased days must run consecutively.
- Photo: From 4 days onwards, the card will be issued with photo. Please visit the point of sales in person to take a photo or take a photo with you.
- Online Sales: Tickets purchased online are personally issued in the name and cannot be exchanged.
Obligatory identification: All guest must carry a valid ticket according to their group of age. Guests are obliged to be able to identify themselves with an official document. In case of online bookings, the booking confirmation has to be printed out and brought along. Misuse entails fines of up to CHF 500.00.
Operating and Opening Hours
The following section lists the operating- and opening hours during the 2019/20 winter season for the mountain railways and point of sales of the Arosa Lenzerheide snow sports area. Detailed information on the currently open lifts, pistes and mountain restaurants can be found in the winter sports report and on the interactive panorama map.