Cross-country skiing with Sven
It's Nordic time!
Svens Cross-country challenge
Just collecting kilometres on the cross-country trail is too boring for you? My cross-country challenge offers you the perfect alternative. In the whole cross-country network between Parpan and Lantsch/Lenz there are ten stations, which bring variety to cross-country skiing. Whether big or small, beginner or professional, my cross-country challenge offers fun for everyone.
How does it work?
Quite simple. On the cross-country panorama map you can see where the posts are. You can find out what each post contains directly on the spot. It's supposed to be a little surprise, at least the first time. You can recognize the guards by the fact that a plaque with my face is placed on it, on which it says what to do.
Small tip: Bring your mobile phone with you.
10 WISDOMS from Sven Johansen
- Sweat is the fat that screams!
- Sweat flows when muscles cry!
- Dignity! Had! Could! Should! Off on the cross-country ski run!
- Success has two letters: DO!
- If you pant after every stair, training would certainly be good.
- If you lift one after training, you have not learned anything, you have lived for it.
- If your back hurts, the stick is not long enough.
- If your face is covered with snow, it has probably smeared you.
- If you drive over the asphalt, the winter was not very cold.
- If you push your slats across meadows, you have not noticed the end of the season.