Stätz Race 2019
Folk ski race on the 6th of April 2019
Register now online for the Stätz Race 2019. Participation in the Stätz Race is only possible with skis. Snowboards are not allowed. The entry fee is CHF 50.00 per person and will be collected at the race office on the day of the race. The number of participants is limited up to 150 persons. So save yourself a starting place now and be part of the Stätz Race 2019!
Note: Registration form only available in German.
- 07.00 - 08.00 am: Track inspection
- 09.00 am: Official race start
- 03.00 pm: Ranking announcement at the mountain restaurant Avant Clavo
- Race office: cash desk Fadail, Voa Davos Lai, 7078 Lenzerheide
- Parking: Fadail (from 06.30 am shuttle to ski lift Proschieri or Valbella)
- Access to the snow sports area: Proschieri ski lift or Valbella ski lift (depending on snow conditions)
- Start: Stätzerhorn, 2'421 m a.s.l.
- Finish: Mountain restaurant Avant Clavo, 1'527 m a.s.l.
- Afterparty: Mountain restaurant Avant Clavo
The race track for the Stätz Race is open for inspection on Saturday morning, 6 April 2019, from 07.00 - 08.00 am. Race training is prohibited. Non-compliance with this order will result in disqualification. From 08.00 am until the start of the race the course is closed for all participants.
The race office is located at the cash desk Fadail in Lenzerheide and is open on April 6th, 2019 from 06.00 am.
The racers are sent to the track in a 50-second interval and complete the race track as individual runners. Each racer is ranked as a single runner in his category.
The course leads over 4.5 km and 894 m different in altitude from the mountain station of the chair lift Stätzerhorn to the mountain restaurant Avant Clavo.
Women from 18 years
Men from 18 years
The race time is measured with a professional transponder technology. The transponder is attached to the inside of the start number. Additional information about the time measurement are given to the racers by a fact sheet at the handing out of the start number.
The wearing of the helmet is obligatory for every participant. Compliance with the helmet obligation will be checked at the start.