Things to know
- If you travel to Arosa on Friday morning, you can take advantage of the great Arosa All-Inclusive offer for CHF 18 or free if you’re staying at a hotel in Arosa. Further information on the Arosa Card is available at www.arosa.ch/all-inclusive
- Extend your event weekend in Arosa with the Swiss wrestling evening on Saturday, 16 June 2018 and the Bündner-Glarner Cantonal Swiss Wrestling Festival on Sunday, 17 June 2018. For further information, visit www.arosa.ch/schwingen
- In addition to this, the Arosa Music Society’s brass ensemble will be held on Sunday, 17 June 2018. Details are available at www.mgarosa.ch
- By public transport: We recommend using the convenient Rhaetian Railway to get from Chur to Arosa. Besides the sensational journey, during which you can marvel at the breath-taking scenery within the wonderful Schanfigg valley, you also benefit from the station being just two minutes away from the event grounds.
- Arosa Card: The train journey from Arosa to Lüen/Castiel and back with the Rhaetian Railway is free to holders of an Arosa Card. All guests staying at least one night are given this card free of charge. The Arosa Card also allows the holder to use the Rhaetian Railway for free from Lüen/Castiel to Arosa as well as permitting free travel on mountain railways and the local bus service.
- By car: Limited parking at Ochsenbühl and Innerarosa (Brüggli) car parks.
- Spectator parking
Limited parking at Ochsenbühl and Innerarosa (Brüggli) car parks
Street closed on Thursday from Postplatz around the Obersee to Haus Hermann
Poststrasse open to 1.00 p.m., detour from Haus Hermann via Alteinplatz
Access to Ochsenbühl car park from Jöri-Jenni-Strasse
Local bus Hörnli-Untersee, Alexandra-Prätschli
- Festival programme/festival guide
Opening hours for festival bars and catering 11.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
Opening hours for village 1 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Opening hours for VIP tent 1.30 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Entry of team of canvassers (1 hour before the end of the stage)
The cyclists should all have arrived by about 4.20 p.m.
Detailed information on the festival programme is available in the local weekly newspaper.
- Entertainment programme/attractions at the stopover
Giant bouncy castle for children, Arosa and the bears. Opening of the Arosa Bear Park planned for summer 2018. For further information, visit www.arosabaerenland.ch
- Overnight accommodation and restaurant tips
There are numerous hotels and restaurants open in Arosa for you during the Tour de Suisse, and they look forward to your visit.
- Award ceremony representative
Tourism Director Pascal Jenny