The November High goes into the third weekend
In Arosa, the same mountain railways and restaurants will be open and operating next weekend as last weekend. In Lenzerheide, the second section on the Rothorn and the panorama restaurant Rothorn summit will also be open.
The following operation is planned for the coming weekend (14 and 15 November 2020):
For winter sports enthusiasts
- Hörnli-Express Gondola lift (8.45 am - 4.00 pm)
- Hörnli chair lift (9.00 am - 4.00 pm)
- Slopes no. 2, 5, 5a, 5b (valley descents are currently not possible)
- Hörnli Hütte
- Weisshorn 1st section (9.00 am - 4.20 pm)
- Weisshorn 2nd section (9.10 am - 4.10 pm)
- Bear Sanctuary
- 360° panorama restaurant Weisshorngipfel
For bikers and pedestrians
- Rothorn 1st section (8.30 am - 4.00 pm)
- Rothorn 2nd section (8.40 am - 3.40 pm / no bike transport)
- Lenzerheide Bike Park
- Panorama restaurant Rothorn summit
The Pesko sports shop at the Rothorn valley station is closed.
We would like to draw your attention to the current protective measures regarding Covid-19.
In all installations (gondola lifts, aerial tramways, chair lifts, ski lifts), in all closed rooms of the mountain railways as well as in all mountain restaurants there is an obligation to wear a mouth and nose protector for persons over 12 years of age. There is also an obligation to wear a mouth and nose protector in outdoor areas.