Ski touring training
Touring Tracks powered by Movement
Emergency number: 144
There are three ascent routes and one descent route at your disposal.
Information Ski Touring Training
White Risk is the app of the Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research (SLF) for those who are in the wintery mountains away from secured slopes.
It contains the interactive avalanche bulletin in German, French, Italian and English as well as current snow and weather data for Switzerland. In addition, White Risk provides useful background information for assessing the avalanche danger. Various tools such as the Danger Analyzer help the user to analyze the avalanche situation in the area.
However, White Risk does not take decisions. Which slopes may be committed and which are not, must be decided by yourself!
> Avalanche bulletin by slf.ch
Please observe the following rules:
- The ascent is only allowed on Monday evening from 4.00 to 10.00 pm on Movement Touring Tracks
- The tourers are obliged to report to the Guardian of the June hut
- No departure without permission of the hut keeper
- The guardian announces the downhill run and the time of departure. All other slopes are closed to tourers
- The arrival in the valley has to be confirmed to the guardian by telephone on T +41 76 322 58 64
- Please respect protection zones.
Training takes place every Wednesday from 4.00 to 10.00 pm between 19 December and 5 April, plus the following full moon dates: 28 January, 27 February and 28 March. The starting place is at the parking Fadail. The offer is available in good weather conditions.
Notes on the Slopes and Rescue Service
Snow-Sport Region Arosa Lenzerheide
Please note the mandatory safety instructions of the snow and rescue service of the snow-sport region Arosa Lenzerheide.
Lenzerheide Bergbahnen AG
P +41 81 385 50 00
Lenzerheide Bergbahnen AG and Movement Skis disclaim all liability for accidents.
Copyright Fotos above: MOVEMENT SKIS, Photo: Eric Gachet