Bike Kingdom Hunt Arosa
14 to 16 July 2023
Are you an enthusiastic mountain biker looking for a varied single trail adventure with friends? Then the Bike Kingdom Hunt Arosa is just the thing for you! As part of a team, you and one or two biking partners freely put together your ideal route. Whether with or without the help of the mountain railways, it's all about the right tactics and your mountain bike taste, you decide. You complete the different challenges with various skill tasks and, above all, experience lots of mountain bike action on the best single trails in the region.
ABOUT THE BIKE KINGDOM HUNT AROSA
At the Bike Kingdom Hunt Arosa, everyone will find their very own individual mountain bike experience. Participants can choose between two hunt options:
Advanced Hunt: The Advanced Hunt includes the enduro trail highlights in Arosa Lenzerheide and Chur and offers maximum trail fun for all passionate bikers.
Intermediate Hunt: The Intermediate Hunt is no less spectacular, but is limited to the trail highlights in Arosa and offers riders a little more room for comfort and pure enjoyment on and off the trails.
Categories / Classifications Advanced & Intermediate Hunt: Women, Men, Mixed and E-Bike
How does the Bike Kingdom Hunt Arosa work?
- Riding is in teams of 2 or 3
- Each team receives the trail and stamp map with the challenges and control stations approx. 20 minutes before the start.
- The team puts together its own individual route
- The start will be in Le Mans style
- Then off you go, complete the challenges and control stations, complete the stamp card and have fun.
- Finish the day with after-ride drinks, food and music in the Event Village.
- The fastest teams in each category will win
- The main prize will go to the team that comes closest to the average time of all participating teams.
- Special prices for the Dead Last Loser teams
Programme 2023 (Adjustments reserved)
from 5.00 - 8.30 p.m.
Start Packet Distribution & Camping Registration at the Event Village
8.20 a.m. - 9.15 a.m.
Start package distribution at the valley station of the Arosa-Weisshorn cable car (for participants who can only arrive on Saturday)
From 10.00 a.m.
Briefing for all participants at the starting area (at the middle station of the Arosa-Weisshorn cable car)
Starting signal at the starting area (categories Advanced & Intermediate)
Estimated finish of the fastest bikers in the finish area at the festival site
Drinks, food and music in the Event Village
until 6.00 p.m.
Last finishes, closing time for ranking
From 09.30 a.m. social ride Bike Kingdom
Launch package 2023
Upon registration to the Bike Kingdom Hunt Arosa you receive a starter kit with all useful information and goodies. This starter kit includes the following:
- Event participation incl. trail map
- Day ticket mountain railways for the event day
- Event shirt
- Starter bag with goodies
- Dinner Saturday incl. 1 drink
- Reduced day ticket Sunday
Cost per team: CHF 190.00 (limited places) Teams of 3 are also possible: total cost CHF 285.00
*Information about the tickets for Sunday
The bike day tickets for Sunday can be purchased under the following special conditions:
- Day ticket Arosa-Lenzerheide-Chur with Arosa Card: CHF 32.00
Information about the Arosa Card
The Arosa Card is included in the accommodation price for overnight guests, depending on the accommodation. It includes the use of all open facilities of the Arosa resort lifts. The transport of bikes is subject to a charge. Overnight guests with the Arosa Card receive a discount of up to 30% on the regular rates.
How do I get an Arosa Card?
1. hotel guests receive the card directly at hotel check-in
2. camping guests receive the Arosa Card by e-mail.
Important to know: The start package includes a bike ticket for Saturday. For further days a separate Arosa Card or bike ticket is required.
Sponsors & PArtner
We are happy to assist you in case you have any questions.
Copyright of all photos is "Arosa Tourism". Please mark @bearmountainsarosa @arosalenzerheide @dierasenmaeher use the following hashtags #bearmountains #arosalenzerheide #dierasenmaeher