Bike Kingdom Testride in Lenzerheide
8 to 10 September 2023 | The biggest bike test event in Switzerland
While parents are busy testing bikes, the kids are also well catered for. In the public Kids Area, a course and various kids' bikes are ready and waiting for the young shredders.
Information about the Bike Kingdom Testride
- Friday, 8 September 2023, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Saturday, 9 September 2023, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Sunday, 10 September 2023, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- The test tracks are signalled from the event site.
- If you want to have clipless pedals on your test bike, then bring your own clipless pedals.
- Helmets are compulsory during the test ride. Bring your own helmet.
- Adhere to the specified duration for test rides and bring the test bike back clean.
All brands, all bikes – Exhibitor 2023
Mountain bikes, e-mountain bikes, gravel & road, kids & youth or clothing & accessories. Here you can find all exhibitors and their test fleet at the Bike Kingdom Testride 2023 in Lenzerheide. Ready. Set. Test.
Test tracks 2023
On six selected test routes (downhill, enduro, cross-country, gravel, road and e-bike) you can extensively test bikes. The test routes at the Bike Kingdom Testride are signalled, and you can reach them with or without resort lifts. A lift ticket can be booked when purchasing your ticket.
Besides testing bikes, the Bike Kingdom Testride also offers workshops. Here you can strengthen your skills or learn something new. The participation is free of charge.
How to get to Lenzerheide
By Public Transport
The post bus stops directly in front of the Rothorn valley station and thus directly at the test site. Stop «Lenzerheide/Lai Rothornbahn».
Visitor parking is available at the Fadail car park and is signposted accordingly. You can find more parking spaces here.
There are a few bike stands available. Bikes that you bring with you can therefore only be parked to a limited extent.