Current situation in Arosa Lenzerheide
The mountain railways of Arosa Lenzerheide operate with additional facilities for our guests. The necessary protective measures are being implemented in accordance with the specifications of Seilbahnen Schweiz.
Day and multi-day tickets for Arosa and Arosa Lenzerheide as well as combination tickets for the Arosa Bear Sanctuary can be purchased online. Due to the existing uncertainties, this summer is not «the earlier the better». The same price will always be available. However, take the opportunity to load your SwissPass or Keycard directly and skip the checkout.
Information on open facilities, mountain restaurants, mountain bike trails and more, up-to-date and in real time, can be found here.
Advance booking period
Due to the current situation, we already decided at the end of March to extend the advance sale of annual tickets until 31 July 2020.
New Pandemic insurance
As a provider of annual season tickets for mountain railways in Switzerland, we are one of the first to offer you the new insurance: Should there be another pandemic and an official order to close all ski areas, you are covered during the 2020/21 season. The Arosa Lenzerhede mountain railways grant the following refunds on annual tickets sold by them:
Paid price x days lost due to pandemic/epidemic
260 Operating days
The entire validity area of the annual pass must be affected by the closure. The days lost count from 260 operating days as a result of the order. Days lost as a result of the date of purchase are not included in the calculation. The refund will be issued in the form of a set-off against the purchase of the next annual pass or as a voucher.
The regulation applies to the TOPCARD and the Arosa Lenzerheide local annual season ticket valid from 2020/21. A similar regulation applies to the graubündenCard, taking into account the higher number of operating days. You can find more information here.
Consumption vouchers heart cards Member
Non-redeemed 2019/2020 consumption vouchers for our guests with a heart card can still be redeemed until the end of the 2020/2021 winter season.
As part of the 150th anniversary of the Graubündner Kantonalbank, we would also like to announce a thank you for your loyalty to the Canton of Graubünden and the Graubünden tourism industry. When you purchase a TOPCARD or graubündenCARD in advance of up to CHF 2,000, you will also receive a day ticket of your choice! If you buy a TOPCARD or graubündenCARD in advance for more than CHF 2'000 (e.g. TOPCARD Family), you will even get 2 day tickets. The day ticket can be redeemed at all mountain railways in the canton of Grisons. You can find more information here.
If you have already purchased the Annual Pass 2020/21, you can of course obtain the voucher for the day ticket by presenting your valid TOPCARD or graubündenCARD at our sales points.
In general, the distance rules and hygiene measures of the Confederation apply. In addition to the guest's own responsibility in this respect (e.g. in the waiting areas), further measures have been implemented (extract from the protection concept):
- In the mountain railways face masks are required (detailed regulation below).
- Guest flows are directed as far as possible so that as few encounters as possible take place.
- In the aerial tramways the capacities are reduced.
- The chairlift Tschuggen-Ost is used for the ascent as relief during peak times.
- The bikes are loaded at the stations by the guests themselves.
- Our employees wear a mask when in contact with guests or a protective screen is fitted (e.g. cash desk).
- Sensitive areas (e.g. toilets and often touched surfaces) are regularly cleaned and disinfected during the day.
- When purchasing tickets, please always pay cashless if possible and buy day/multi-day tickets and combination tickets for the Arosa Bear Sanctuary online.
At this point we would like to thank our guests for their appreciated cooperation!
How we protect ourselves in Arosa Lenzerheide (PDF).
- In the gondola and aerial tramways, all persons aged 12 and over must wear a mask. Please bring your own mask. Guests without a mask are not carried.
- The mask requirement does not apply to the queuing area or the chair lifts. However, we ask you to wear a mask in the queuing area as well, if the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
Dense forests, clear lakes and fresh mountain air: Switzerland as a travel destination offers not only pure nature but also safety and a good health system. The tourist service providers also take special measures to protect their guests and ensure that they have a pleasant stay in Switzerland. The protection concepts of the individual sub-sectors can be found here.
Tourist offers in Arosa and Lenzerheide
All offers from Arosa and Lenzerheide for the mountain summer 2020 can be found on the two portal pages. We look forward to welcoming you soon in Arosa Lenzerheide!