Operation on the weekend of 18 and 19 November 2023
There will be an offer in Arosa on the coming weekend of 18 and 19 November 2023:
Arosa Winter Sports
- Hörnli-Express gondola lift (8.45 am to 4.00 pm / last descent 4.15 pm)
- Hörnli chairlift (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
- Slopes 2 and 5/5a/5b open
- Hörnli hut
For pedestrians in Arosa
- Arosa Weisshorn aerial cableway for pedestrians (both sections; no skiers)
- Panorama restaurant Weisshorn summit
- Arosa Bear Sanctuary (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
The resort lifts in Lenzerheide will remain closed at the weekend.
Unfortunately, the temperatures have risen again and have forced an interruption in technical snow making. As a result, the snow cover required to open the Urdenfürggli slope in Lenzerheide has not yet been achieved. In particular, there is a wave in the lower section where the compression must be defused with sufficient snow for safety reasons. As soon as the conditions allow, the employees will continue with the snow making to be able to start with a two-sided offer as soon as possible.