Tickets & Rates
Arosa and Lenzerheide mountain railways summer 2019
Day tickets, season cards & Biketicket 2 Ride
|Day tickets||Adults||Children||Adults with Arosa Card||Children with Arosa Card|
|Arosa||CHF 32.00||CHF 16.00||CHF 225.00||CHF 11.00|
|Lenzerheide||CHF 46.00||CHF 23.00||-||-|
|Arosa Lenzerheide||CHF 50.00||CHF 25.00||CHF 35.00||CHF 18.00|
|Arosa Lenzerheide und Chur||CHF 59.00||CHF 29.00||CHF 41.00||CHF 20.00|
|Arosa Lenzerheide||CHF 310.00||-||CHF 155.00|
|Bike Around Pass (Arosa Lenzerheide Chur)||CHF 450.00||-||CHF 225.00|
|Gravity Card*||EUR 470.00||EUR 355.00||EUR 222.00|
|Biketicket 2 Ride||Adults||Half fare card / GA||Children|
|Biketicket 2 RIDE blue/red**
(single journeys Brambrüesch, Heidbüel
|CHF 51.00||CHF 32.00||CHF 22.00|
|Biketicket 2 RIDE black
(day ticket Arosa Lenzerheide Chur)
|CHF 59.00||-||CHF 29.00|
- *Gravity Card: Age groups youths (years 2000 – 2002) / age groups children (years 2003 – 2012)
- **One transport per railway is included (according to the tour description)
- Here you can find all Biketicket 2 RIDE tours
- TOPCARD: Your mountain railway ticket for summer and winter. Here you can find more about the offer.
- Day ticket with Arosa Card: Only available at points of sale in Arosa.
Arosa – single journeys, Arosa Card and Arosa Bear Sanctuary
|Arosa Card / Single journeys / Arosa Bärenland||Adults||Children||Family|
|Day ticket||CHF 18.00||CHF 9.00||CHF 45.00|
|Aerial cableway Arosa-Weisshorn|
|Arosa - mid-station*||CHF 10.00||CHF 5.00||-|
|Arosa - mid-station back||CHF 13.00||CHF 7.00|
|Arosa - Weisshorn*||CHF 17.00||CHF 9.00||-|
|mid-station - Weisshorn*||CHF 10.00||CHF 5.00||-|
|mid-station - Weisshorn back||CHF 17.00||CHF 9.00|
|Arosa - Hörnli*||CHF 16.00||CHF 8.00||-|
|Urdenbahn - connection to Arosa/Lenzerheide|
|Hörnli - Urdenfürggli*||CHF 10.00||CHF 5.00||-|
|Entry with transport Arosa - mid-station||CHF 20.00||CHF 10.00||-|
|Entry with transport Arosa - mid-station - Weisshorn||CHF 29.00||CHF 15.00||-|
- Children until the age of 5 are free of cost (due date is 6.birthday).
- The transport of mountain bikes is included in the summer season card Arosa Lenzerheide, in the Bike Around Pass (Arosa Lenzerheide Chur) and in the TOPCARD.
- Dogs are transported on all lifts of the Arosa Bergbahnen AG free of cost.
- *There's no bike transport possible with the Arosa Card. For single journeys you can buy a ticket for the ascent inc. bike transport (dicount of 30% with Arosa Card).
Lenzerheide – single journeys
|Single journeys Lenzerheide||Adults||Half fare card / GA||Children|
|Panoramia cable car Heidbüel|
|Churwalden - Heidbüel||CHF 18.00||CHF 9.00||CHF 9.00|
|Churwalden - Heidbüel retour||CHF 24.00||CHF 12.00||CHF 10.00|
|Chairlifts Tgantieni & Scalottas|
|Val Sporz - Tgantieni||CHF 12.00||CHF 6.00||CHF 6.00|
|Val Sporz - Tgantieni retour||CHF 18.00||CHF 9.00||CHF 9.00|
|Tgantieni - Piz Scalottas||CHF 12.00||CHF 6.00||CHF 6.00|
|Tgantieni - Piz Scalottas retour||CHF 18.00||CHF 9.00||CHF 9.00|
|Tgantieni - Piz Scalottas 3/4-Fahrt||CHF 20.00||CHF 10.00||CHF 10.00|
|Val Sporz - Piz Scalottas||CHF 18.00||CHF 9.00||CHF 9.00|
|Val Sporz - Piz Scalottas retour||CHF 24.00||CHF 12.00||CHF 10.00|
|Cable car Rothorn 1 & Aerial tramway Rothorn 2|
|Canols - Scharmoin||CHF 18.00||CHF 9.00||CHF 9.00|
|Canols - Scharmoin retour||CHF 24.00||CHF 12.00||CHF 10.00|
|Scharmoin - Rothorngipfel||CHF 22.00||CHF 11.00||CHF 10.00|
|Scharmoin - Rothorngipfel retour||CHF 32.00||CHF 16.00||CHF 10.00|
|Canols - Rothorngipfel||CHF 32.00||CHF 16.00||CHF 10.00|
|Canols - Rothorngipfel retour||CHF 42.00||CHF 21.00||CHF 10.00|
|Canols - Rothorngipfel 3/4-Fahrt||CHF 34.00||CHF 17.00||CHF 10.00|
|Urdenbahn - connection to Arosa/Lenzerheide|
|Urdenbahn||CHF 10.00||-||CHF 5.00|
- Children until 6th birthday are free of cost. Children until 16th birthday will pay maximally CHF 10.00 for single journeys in Lenzerheide.
- Day ticket Lenzerheide / Arosa Lenzerheide: Toboggan run Pradaschier is excluded
- Dogs are transported on all lift of the Lenzerheide mountain railway free of cost.
Group and school rates
For groups of 10 people or more, we offer special summer rates for day passes and single rides. Please order the group tickets at least two days in advance. The rates, age categories and the registration form are below.
For groups of 10 or more people, we offer special summer rates for day passes, single rides as well as for the LenziBike. Please order the group tickets at least two days in advance. The rates, age categories and the registration form are below.
School rates are valid for the same period of validity for the same duration and from the same day of validity. All schools receive additionally to the group rates 1 free ticket per 10 students/participants for one accompanying person (LenziBike excluded). To benefit from the school rate, we ask you to order your tickets three days in advance via the following e-mail addresses:
For Arosa > firstname.lastname@example.org
For Lenzerheide > email@example.com
Age Groups, Notes, Terms & Conditions
Valid for Arosa and Lenzerheide mountain railways
Adults: from 16th birthday
Children: from 6th birthday until and with 15th birthday
- All prices are published in Swiss Francs and include VAT. Please consider the terms and conditions. Short-term price alterations are subject to changes.
- Key date is always the birthday date.
- The half fare card or the GA of the SBB must be shown all the time.
- The transport of mountain bikes is included in the tickets; only exception: Arosa Card. Guest with Arosa Card receive a discount of 30% for day tickets and single journeys. This discount is only available at cash-points in Arosa.
- Family: minimum 1 adult (maximum 2 adults) and unlimited number of children (up until and with 15th birthday)
- We indicate that we conduct ticket controls. Misuse implicate a fee till CHF 500.00.
Here you receive an overview about the operating hours of the Arosa, Lenzerheide and Chur mountain railways for summer 2019. Moreover you find information about the transportation criteria, which have to be considered when using the aerial cableway Arosa-Weisshorn 2nd section and the the chairlift Tgantieni, Scalottas with your bike.