Tickets & Rates
Arosa Lenzerheide Winter 2020/21
Find your suitable winter sport ticket
Book online an save time.
- Area of validity Arosa: cable car Arosa-Weisshorn 1st and 2nd section, cable car Kulm
Area of validity Lenzerheide: gondola Rothorn 1, chairlift Tganiteni
Pedestrians have the possibility to use our facilities with a single or return journey. Tickets for single rides are only available at our sales points.
- Area of validity Arosa: cable car Arosa-Weisshorn 1st and 2nd section, chairlift Brüggerhorn, cable car Kulm, cable car Hörnli-Express
Area of validity Lenzerheide: chairlifts Tganiteni, Scalottas, Pedra Grossa; gondolas Rothorn 1 + 2; chairlift Motta; panoramic cable car Heidbüel, Heimberg
Individual skilifts can be used free of charge or at reduced prices. The detailed tariffs can be found in the list below.
Family offers and tips
A ticket for two adults with children under the age of 4. When staying more than 4 days take the opportunity and buy a multi-day ticket which can be used by two adults alternately. Thus, you can ideally share child care and the multi-day ticket.
The fourth and each additional child skis for CHF 5.00 per day (same duration as the multi-day tickets of the family, from 4 days onwards).
You can purchase a multi-day ticket for 4 or more days and ski for free on the previous day from 1.00 p.m. Come with your booking to one of our sales points.
Group and School RATES
We offer special rates on day and multi-day tickets for groups. The definition of a group applies if at least 15 day or multi-day tickets are bought for the same validity area, the same duration and from the same date of validity.
The school rate is valid for the following groups of 10 or more (same duration and validity): Schools, Sport Office (J + S), Swiss Snowsports, Swiss Snow Sports Professional and School Association (SSBS)
Age Groups and notes
The following age groupes and information apply to Arosa and Lenzerheide Bergbahnen AG
Adults: from 27 years
Young adults: 18 - 26 years
Youths: 13 - 17 years
Children: 6 - 12 years
Infants: until 5 years (free)
Key date is always the birthday date.
- All prices are published in Swiss Francs and include VAT. Please consider the terms and conditions. Short-term price alterations are subject to changes.
- Extension/extra day: Extension days can be purchased directly to an existing multi-day ticket. Extension days can be purchased from a 4 day ticket.
- Multi-day tickets: For multi-day passes, the purchased days must run consecutively.
- Photo: From 4 days onwards, the card will be issued with photo. Please visit the point of sales in person to take a photo or take a photo with you.
- Online Sales: Tickets purchased online are personally issued in the name and cannot be exchanged.
Obligatory identification: All guest must carry a valid ticket according to their group of age. Guests are obliged to be able to identify themselves with an official document. In case of online bookings, the booking confirmation has to be printed out and brought along. Misuse entails fines of up to CHF 500.00.
Pandemic insurance: If snow sports days cannot be used because the entire snow sports area has to be closed due to official orders, the affected days will be refunded.