Freedom. Independence. Limitlessness.
Lenzerheide – simple for you
An overview of all accessible tours, facilities, and businesses in Lenzerheide. Please note: The tours are NOT certified barrier-free routes. They are merely recommendations.
Barrier-free Hotels – in good hands
The following hotels strive to make your stay in the Lenzerheide holiday region as pleasant and barrier-free as possible:
- Hotel Schweizerhof: The hotel is wheelchair-friendly and has wheelchair-accessible rooms. We will be happy to advise you on finding a suitable room.
- Hotel Krone Churwalden: (open as of 8 December 2022): 5 rooms (4x double room and 1x maisonette) are completely barrier-free and wheelchair accessible including bathrooms.
- Hotel Lenzerhorn: 2 Luxury double rooms are completely barrier-free.
- Revier: There are two accessible rooms in each of the XL-Cabin and XL-Cabin Top Floor categories. All public areas are also barrier-free.
- Valbella Resort: There are some wheelchair-accessible rooms as well as seminar rooms. The two restaurants are also wheelchair accessible. The SPA area and the indoor pool are not barrier-free.
Wellness – Relaxation without barriers
Relax, do nothing, let yourself be pampered. After an eventful day in the Lenzerheide holiday region, a little wellness is the best decision.
Lenzerheide Sports Centre
In the indoor swimming pool and wellness area you will find wheelchair-accessible toilets/showers and changing rooms. With the exception of the log cabin sauna, all areas are accessible by lift.
We are here for you
The guest information in Lenzerheide and Churwalden will be happy to help you and provide you detailed information about the Lenzerheide holiday region. Both buildings are barrier-free accessible.