Toboggan run, zip line and rope park
Pradaschier. The adventure mountain. Playing with gravity
The longest toboggan run in Switzerland
3.1 km of riding fun
Lie in the curves and feel weightlessness. On the longest toboggan run in Switzerland, you get maximum tobogganing fun. Whizz down the 3100-metre toboggan run. The track winds its way down over 31 curves and 480 metres of altitude.
A ride from the starting station at 1750 metres above sea level to the valley takes up to ten minutes. Comfortably up to the starting position with the 4-seater chairlift.
- Solo tobogganing from 8 years and minimum height 135 cm.
- Infants from the age of 3 accompanied by an adult.
- If the toboggan is occupied by two children, the child sitting in the back must be at least 12 years old.
- Stopping is prohibited throughout the entire route.
- Strict obligation to wear a seat belt during the entire ride.
- No mobile phones during the entire ride.
- No access for pregnant women and people with a medical conditions.
- No access for persons under the influence of intoxicants.
- Instructions of the staff must be followed.
Are you looking for gift vouchers for tobogganing fun on the Pradaschier adventure mountain? Go to the online shop.
The first zip line in Graubünden
The Pradaschier adventure mountain has a new, fast-paced adventure on offer for its guests. The first zip line in the canton of Graubünden was opened on 25 September 2021. At speeds of up to 110 kilometres per hour, the zip line descends 470 metres into the valley and gives you a feeling of free fall.
Rope park Pradaschier - Flying like an eagle
Concentrate. Balance. Take off.
Like an eagle over lush green mountain meadows with the Tyrolienne. A flight of 150 metres that you will carry with you for a long time. All your skills are needed on the various courses. Choose a level of difficulty and show your body awareness and endurance.
The rope park is ideal for schools, groups and private guests. In short, for everyone who wants to test their climbing skills.
- You must be at least 10 years old and 140 cm tall.
- Children age 10-14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum weight 120 kg
- Appropriate clothing and closed shoes required.
- No objects that might be a safety hazard, wearing of jewellery, etc.
- No persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Groups of 5 or more should have a reservation.