Cross-country ski trails in Lenzerheide
All cross-country ski trails in Lenzerheide at a glance
- Cross-Country Skiing Prätschalp
- Valbella - Parpan - Valbella
- Golf Course Lantsch/Lenz
- Parpan - Mittelberg - Parpan
- Tour on the lake Heidsee
- 256 Racing Slope La Pala
- Tour along lake Heidess
- Gruoben Tour Parpan
- Cross-Country Skiing Track Isel 5.5km
- Floodlit Cross-Country Skiing Night Track 1,7 km
- Maran Cross-Country Training Track
- Cross-Country Skiing Track Isel 7.5km
- Triangel Tour Parpan
- Lantsch/Lenz - Lenzerheide - Lantsch/Lenz
- 255 Bual Liope
- Ochsenalp Panoramic Track
- Sunny cross-country ski track "uf Prätsch"
- Biathlon Arena
- Luziuswiese Lenzerheide
Cross-country skiing trails for all – the main thing is fun
The blue trails are located between St. Cassian and the golf course. There are also trails around the Heidsee lake and between Parpan and Mittelberg. The starting points are easily accessible by sports bus and post bus. The cross-country skiing centres and car parks are in the immediate vicinity.
The red cross-country skiing sections are spread over the entire cross-country skiing network. Their altitude metres challenge the advanced cross-country skiers. The two trails in the direction of Capfeders (from Parpan) and Bual (in Lantsch/Lenz) take you to the insider spots of the high valley.
Are you ready for the final test? Then the black racing trail La Pala is your choice. It is suitable for technically experienced and fit runners, a real touchstone.
No time during the day, or just not enough time for cross-country skiing? The Roland Arena has a four-kilometre-long night trail for you to enjoy. This is lit for you daily from 5.00 to 9.00 pm.