Hiking in November
Idyllic hikes over the sea of fog
When there is already snow on the high mountain peaks in autumn, the panoramic paths in the Schanfigg valley are particularly suitable for a unique autumn hike. You prefer hikes in the first snow? Here you will also find info on the already prepared winter hiking trails.
Lots of sun, the sea of fog and the fresh mountain air! This is what the autumn hikes in Arosa guarantee. Whether high up on the summit or in the beautiful forests in the valley, these hikes are especially recommended in autumn.
- Dörferweg Schanfigg: Discover culture in the rural towns in the valley
- Squirrel Trail Arosa: Animal adventure for young and old
- Arosa - Viaduct Langwies: Idyllic and leisurely through the forest
- Bear Sanctuary Experience Trail: On the trail of the six big bears
- Fatschél - Langwies: Scenic views through the moorland
- Strassberg – Grünsee: The autumn sun in the Grünsee (green lake)
Winter hiking trails
After the first snow it beckons all winter fans outside! In the winter sports report you will find the latest information about the open winter hiking trails.