The quiet winter pleasure
Snowshoe Hiking in the Ski Area
The quiet winter pleasure. Snowshoeing used to be the means of transport for farmers and hunters decades ago. Today, snowshoes are a modern sports equipment for winter lovers.
We are happy to organise interesting and beautiful snowshoe hikes around Arosa for companies, families and groups in general. Insider tip: fully enjoy the bright stars in the sky during a moonlight hiking tour.
Rental and snowshoe guides:
- Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoe Centre Geeser +41 81 377 22 15
- Swiss Ski and Snowboard School Arosa +41 81 378 75 0
- ABC Snow Sports School T +41 81 356 56 60
- Carmenna Sport +41 81 377 12 05
- Sprecher Sport Innerarosa +41 81 377 12 07
Find the most suitable snowshoe tour for you and your friends. Be it through the woods, along a panoramic hiking trail or across snowy crests, there is definitely a beautiful route for you.
Quit for the wildlife
Above-average amounts of snow lead to extremely demanding living situations for game in the canton of Graubünden. It is now particularly important to avoid any disturbance to wild animals.
Thank you for your understanding.