Our new Flowtrail "Hörnli Trail"
Reopening summer season 2019
All facts about the Hörnli Trail
|Difference in altitude||519 meter|
|Level of difficulty||blue
Basic knowledge of biking is required. We recommend families with children to visit the Pumptrack at the Ochsenbühl sports field before riding on the Hörnli Trail.
|Start||Hörnli-Express mountain station|
|End||Above Hörnli-Express valley station|
|Resting areas||There are 4 resting areas on the trail|
|Restaurants||Hörnlihütte and Alpenblick|
|Access to the trail||
by bus to the Hörnli-Express valley station
The Hörnli Trail was generally during the summer opening hours of the Hörnli-Express gondola lift.
Hörnli valley - mountain top
6 July - 20 October 2019
|08.45 am - 04.30 pm
last descent 04.45 pm from Hörnli
|Day tickets||Adults||Children||Adults with Arosa Card||Children with Arosa Card|
|Arosa||CHF 32.00||CHF 16.00||CHF 22.00||CHF 11.00|
|Arosa Lenzerheide||CHF 50.00||CHF 25.00||CHF 35.00||CHF 18.00|
|CHF 17.00||CHF 9.00||
- Children until 6th birthday are free of cost.
- The transport of mountain bikes is included in the summer season card Arosa Lenzerheide, in the Bike Around Pass (Arosa Lenzerheide Chur) and in the TOPCARD.
- All information on all cable car tariff can be found here.
- *There's no bike transport possible with the Arosa Card. For single journeys you can buy a ticket for the ascent inc. bike transport (dicount of 30% with Arosa Card).
- Adjust your speed to your ability and to the degree of difficulty of the slope. You should be able to stop within view at any time. Only stop beside the trail. If you fall, you must immediately ensure the trail is clear.
- It is compulsory to use your helmet, gloves and bell. We recommend a full-face helmet and protective gear. Only use a freeride-style mountain bike.
- Obey the signals and instructions given by the operating personnel. The general mountain biking rules and regulations also apply on freeride trails.
- Should you require assistance, contact patrol rescue service no. 144 and advise the route number and the letter denoting
- the relevant section.
You use the freeride trails at your own risk. The facility operator, landowners and managers do not accept any liability. If you do not observe the rules and regulations, we will be unable to provide transport for you and your bike.
The Hörnli Trail is marked from the start to the finish with the official marking "Schweiz Mobil". Please always follow the signs no. 711 and follow the marked danger, regulation and information signals!