Hörnli Trail Hunt
25 to 27 June 2021
About the event
Are you an experienced mountain biker who is looking for an adventure rich in diversity? Or are you sitting on the saddle for the first time, but you hope to win thanks to your savvy? This race is appropriate for anyone and everybody is on the chase for the golden Hörnli, be it with or without lift, with tough climbs and top descents. You will find the best single trails of the Canton of Grisons in the Alps of Arosa and only the ones who are combining cleverly will win.
Tactics are key – to arrive at the finish line you need to master several tasks and many single trails. An absolute highlight for every mountain bike lover. Also in 2020 (dates are to be announced soon) the mountain bike scene meets again in Arosa. The “Hörnli Trail Hunt” is the second of three destination races, after the “Schnitzeljagd” (scavenger hunt) in Sölden and before the “Knödeljagd” in Val Gardena. In Arosa the mountain bikers challenge each other at the fight for the “Hörnli”.
1. Bear Mountain Rangers 2:16:08 Hannes Seeger - Collie Davidson
2. El Grito 2 2:16:26 Heinz Herger - Jos Herger
3. Arosa Bike Racing 2:22:45 Christian Arnold - Linus Mettler
1. SCOTT Werksteam 3:33:31 Joel Waldmeier - Anja Camenzind
2. #einemuessmitemHunduse...... 3:34:36 Dominik Strobel - Katrin Heeb
3. RSV Pizol 3:38:55 Moritz Rohner - Lena Kleeb - Patrik Locatelli
1. Bike Babes 06:03:21 Michelle Secker - Antonia Müller - Esther Leuz
2. Tim Tonic 06:11:14 Livia Paulickova - Andrea Wettstein
Copyright of all photos is "Arosa Tourism / Nina Mattli". Please mark @bearmountainsarosa @arosalenzerheide @dierasenmaeher use the following hashtags #bearmountains #arosalenzerheide #dierasenmaeher