Hörnli Trail Hunt
25 to 27 June 2021
About the event
Are you an experienced mountain biker who is looking for an adventure rich in diversity? Or are you sitting on the saddle for the first time, but you hope to win thanks to your savvy? This race is appropriate for anyone and everybody is on the chase for the golden Hörnli, be it with or without lift, with tough climbs and top descents. You will find the best single trails of the Canton of Grisons in the Alps of Arosa and only the ones who are combining cleverly will win.
Tactics are key – to arrive at the finish line you need to master several tasks and many single trails. An absolute highlight for every mountain bike lover. Also in 2021 the mountain bike scene meets again in Arosa. The “Hörnli Trail Hunt” is the second of three destination races, after the “Schnitzeljagd” (scavenger hunt) in Sölden and before the “Knödeljagd” in Val Gardena. In Arosa the mountain bikers challenge each other at the fight for the “Hörnli”.
Starter kit 2021
Upon registration to the HÖRNLI TRAIL HUNT you receive a starter kit with all useful information and goodies. This starter kit includes the following! Cost per team: CHF 160.00 / EUR 150.00
- Registration fee
- Day pass Arosa Lenzerheide for Saturday
- Event-Shirt powered by SCOTT
- „Hörnli & Ghackets“ and one beverage
- Reduction for the bike ticket on Sunday (Tarifs and Conditions here)
- Possibility to test the newest SCOTT Bikes on Sunday
from 8.30 - 10.00 pm
Registration at the Sports- and Conference Centre, party at Provisorium13
08.30 - 09.00 am
Registration at the Valley station "Hörnli Express"
Important: Briefing for all participants at Hörnli top station
Starting Signal at Hörnli top station
from 1.00 pm
Party in Arosa (Conference Centre & Provisorium13)
First riders will finish in Arosa (Conference Centre & Provisorium13)
until 5.30 pm
Last finishes, closing time for ranking
6.00 - 7.30 pm
Hörnli & Ghackets and award ceremony, Afterparty at Provisorium13
10.00 am and afternoon
SCOTT Ride with SCOTT Testbikes
Look for your bike buddy and register now. Limited availability!
After the race, nothing is more important than recovery! Our bike hotels offer all participants of the HÖRNLI TRAIL HUNT nice rooms to a special rate starting at CHF 80.- per person and night - this is where you'll relax perfectly after the race! Click through the various hotel partners.
1. Bear Mountain Rangers 2:16:08 Hannes Seeger - Collie Davidson
2. El Grito 2 2:16:26 Heinz Herger - Jos Herger
3. Arosa Bike Racing 2:22:45 Christian Arnold - Linus Mettler
1. SCOTT Werksteam 3:33:31 Joel Waldmeier - Anja Camenzind
2. #einemuessmitemHunduse...... 3:34:36 Dominik Strobel - Katrin Heeb
3. RSV Pizol 3:38:55 Moritz Rohner - Lena Kleeb - Patrik Locatelli
1. Bike Babes 06:03:21 Michelle Secker - Antonia Müller - Esther Leuz
2. Tim Tonic 06:11:14 Livia Paulickova - Andrea Wettstein
Copyright of all photos is "Arosa Tourism / Nina Mattli". Please mark @bearmountainsarosa @arosalenzerheide @dierasenmaeher use the following hashtags #bearmountains #arosalenzerheide #dierasenmaeher