Winter Hiking in Arosa
Wonderful hiking routes in winter wonderland Arosa
Winter Hiking Trails
Our route planner helps you find, plan and organise suitable winter hiking tours so during your hike you have time to enjoy the scenery and the panoramic view.
Heidi & Gigi Trail
The Heidi & Gigi Trail, which connects Arosa and Lenzerheide, is a very special highlight in our winter sports paradise. The total hiking time is just around six hours. However, it can be shortened by using cable cars and chair lifts.
Be impressed by the mountain scenery, use the newest transportation facilities such as the Urden Aerial Railway and relax at one of the cosy mountain huts along the way.
Winter tours in detail:
Arosa strives for a well-developed and marked winter hiking network. Please pay heed to our requests and suggestions below:
- Dogs must be kept on a leash
- Please bring rubbish and leftovers of your picnic back to your home
- On your hiking tour you will often be able to observe game, please enjoy the sight of these animals in their familiar environment
- Do not remove hiking trail markers
- Do not walk on closed trails
Do not leave official marked winter hiking trails
Order the hiking map in a scale of 1:25'000 with numerous hiking suggestions for summer and winter online.