Look behind the scenes of the mountain railways
Encounters. Experiences. Insights.
The employees of Arosa Lenzerheide perform indispensable work every day. Complex cable car technology, impressive snowmaking systems and comprehensive safety on the mountain are only a small part of the mountain railways in Arosa Lenzerheide.
Important information for A look behind the scenes at the mountain railways Arosa Lenzerheide.
Registration by e-mail to email@example.com.
- 3 February 2023 - Slope and rescue services
- 17 February 2023 - Cable car technology
In each case, from 1.00 to 4.00 pm.
- Meeting point 13.00 at the Scharmoin middle station.
- A look behind the scenes takes visitors right through the Arosa Lenzerheide ski area.
Participation is free of charge.
- A look behind the scenes is only suitable for skiers and snowboarders.
- A cancellation will be communicated on arosalenzerheide.swiss at the presentation.
- The event will only be cancelled if visibility is extremely poor or if the cable cars cannot be used due to wind.
- We ask participants to arrive 5 minutes before the start.