Look behind the scenes of the mountain railways
Encounters. Experiences. Insights.
Important information for A look behind the scenes at the mountain railways Arosa Lenzerheide.
Registration by e-mail to email@example.com.
- 11 February 2022 – Snowmaking
- 18 February 2022 – Slope and rescue service
- 25 February 2022 – Cable car technology
In each case, from 1.00 to 4.00 pm. Followed by a cauldron punch at the Scharmoin mountain restaurant.
- Meeting point 13.00 at the Scharmoin middle station.
- A look behind the scenes takes visitors right through the Arosa Lenzerheide ski area.
- After the behind-the-scenes look, the mountain railways offer a kettle drink on the Scharmoin terrace.
Participation is free of charge.
- A look behind the scenes is only suitable for skiers and snowboarders.
- A cancellation will be communicated on arosalenzerheide.swiss at the presentation.
- The event will only be cancelled if visibility is extremely poor or if the cable cars cannot be used due to wind.
- We ask participants to arrive 5 minutes before the start.