Summer Holiday with Added Value
All-Inclusive Summer Holidays with the Arosa Card
- Cable car Arosa - Weisshorn
- Hörnli Express Arosa Gondola
- Cable car Urdenbahn
- Cable car Lenzerheide
- Lift Tgantieni Lenzerheide
- Lift Scalottas Lenzerheide
- Panorama gondola Heidbüel Lenzerheide
- Train Arosa – Lüen-Castiel – Arosa
- Local bus
- Pedalo and boat rental at lake "Obersee"
- Ice rink Arosa
- Rope park Arosa
- Lido lake "Untersee"
- Archery park Fatschél / Hochwang
- Local history museum "Eggahuus"
- Driving Range Golf Club Arosa
- ChippinGolf Arosa
The routes Hörnli-Express - Prätschli und Hörnli-Express – Untersee lake are free of charge throughout the whole year.
Enjoy a free ride between Lüen-Castiel and Arosa and grasp the beauty of the romantic Schanfigg valley.
Click here for more information regarding public transportation
Points of Sales
- Arosa Tourism, Sports and Conference Centre Arosa
- Train Station Arosa (only day pass)
- Arosa Cable Car, Valley Station Arosa - Weisshorn
- Arosa Cable Car, Valley Station Hörnli-Express
- Information Office/Local grocery store, Langwies (only day pass)
- Local grocery store, Peist (only day pass)
- Sporthotel Tanne, Fatschél/Local grocery store, St. Peter (only day pass)
- Information Office, Tschiertschen (only day pass)
- Restaurant Pasuuna, Castiel (only day pass)
Pricing of the Arosa Card for day guests
- Adults: CHF 18.00
- Children up to 15 years: CHF 9.00
- Children up to 5 years: free of charge
- Families (2 adults, x children): CHF 45.00
Pricing of the Arosa Card for overnight guests
- Included in the price depending on the accommodation
The tourism tax is incorporated in the All-Inclusive Card for overnight guests. Details regarding the tourism tax and the current tourism law can be found on the homepage of the local municipality.
Arosa Cable Cars
The following services are included in the Arosa Card
- Cable Car Arosa - Weisshorn (according to operating hours)
- Cable Car Hörnli-Express (according to operating hours)
- Connecting Urden Aerial Railway (according to operating hours)
Bikes can be transported in all facilitates
Transportation fee CHF 7.00 per day and bike; the ticket is valid for all facilities.