Summer Holiday with Added Value
All-Inclusive Summer Holidays with the Arosa Card
Arosa Cable Cars
The following services are included in the Arosa Card
- Cable Car Arosa - Weisshorn (according to operating hours)
- Cable Car Hörnli-Express (according to operating hours)
- Connecting Urden Aerial Railway (according to operating hours)
Bikes are transported in all facilitates
Transportation fee CHF 7.00 per day and bike; the ticket is valid for all facilities.
The routes Hörnli-Express - Prätschli und Hörnli-Express – Untersee lake are free of charge throughout the whole year.
Enjoy a free ride between Lüen-Castiel and Arosa and grasp the beauty of the romantic Schanfigg valley.
Click here for more information regarding public transportation
Points of Sales
- Arosa Tourist Office
- Arosa Cable Cars Main Sales Office
- Train station Arosa (only day ticket)
- Train station Chur (only day ticket as a RailAway offer)
- Tourist Office Langwies (only day ticket)
- Urden Aerial Tramway (only day ticket, cash only)
Pricing of day tickets
- Adults: CHF 18.00
- Children up to 15 years: CHF 9.00
- Children up to 5 years: free of charge
- Families (2 adults, x children): CHF 45.00