Paragliding in Lenzerheide
Weightless. Heavenly. Safe.
PARAGLIDING FLIGHTS – GLIDE AND ENJOY
Light. Quiet. Airy.
With a paraglider you can discover nature anew. Without disturbing it and without loud engine noises. That's why paragliding is Marco Braun's passion. He wants to share this passion with you. Thanks to his years of experience, you are in good hands with him. He flies all year round. The main flying areas are Lenzerheide and Churwalden.
For yourself or as a gift - book the right tandem paragliding flight.
Paragliding is for everyone. No previous experience is required. Before take-off, Marco Braun will instruct you in detail. This way you can smoothly take to the skies together.
- Minimum age: 18 years (for younger passengers, the consent of a parent or legal guardian is required).
- Weight incl. clothing min. 30 - max. 100 kg
- A certain physical fitness is required. You have to walk up to the starting point for about 10 - 15 minutes. For the takeoff, a few quick steps are enough to get into the air.
- Good footwear (hiking or trekking shoes)
- Helmet if availale; otherwise, one is provided for you.
- Suitable «flight cloting»: long trousers, windproof jacket, gloves, sunglasses, eventually ski suit.
Even in summer, the air can be quite cool. Therefore it is always recommend to fly with long trousers and a jacket.
About Marco Braun
- BAZL - licensed tandem pilot
- Place of residence: Churwalden
- Paragliding license since: Since 2011
- Tandem licence: Since 2016
- Occupation: Technical manager at Lenzerheide Bergabahnen AG
- Languages: German, English and French
- Personal: Year of Birth 1987, married and three children
«A joy shared is a joy doubled - that's why I beacame a tandem pilot. I love to share this special flying experience with my passengers.»