Toboggan run & rope park
Pradaschier adventure mountain
3.1 km long tobogganing fun
Curve lying and feeling the weightlessness: On the longest toboggan run in Switzerland you can experience pure tobogganing fun. Speed down the 3100 meter long toboggan run and feel the wind in your face. The speed is regulated by a brake lever.
Test your skills in the rope park
At a length of about 150 meters you fly on a spectacular zip line over the lush green mountain meadows like an eagle. On the different courses with varying difficulty you'll test skill, body awareness and endurance. The rope park is open to children over 10 years. From 5 people, a reservation at the Pradaschier Top AG is required.
Rates summer 2018
|Single ride chairlift||CHF 14.00||CHF 10.00||CHF 7.00|
|Roundtrip chairlift||CHF 18.00||CHF 13.00||CHF 9.00|
|1 ride only tobogganing||CHF 16.00||CHF 12.00||CHF 8.00|
|1 ride chairlift/tobogganing||CHF 28.00||CHF 19.00||CHF 15.00|
|Single admission 2 hrs rope park||CHF 35.00||CHF 25.00||CHF 19.00|
|Groups from 10 persons rope park||CHF 28.00||CHF 20.00||CHF 15.00|
The annual pass Arosa Lenzerheide is authorized to use the chairlift Pradaschier.
More rates can be found here.
10 - 13 May / 19 - 21 May / 26 - 27 May 2018
2 June - 21 October 2018
27 - 28 October 2018
Weather-related changes possible.
8.00 am - 22.00 pm
Chairlift / mountain restaurant
From the valley station 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
Toboggan run / rope park
10.00 am - 5.00 pm
Entrance rope park not later than 4.00 pm.
Adults from the age of 18 years
Students up to and including 26 years with a valid stundent card
Youths from 13 years
Children from 6 years
Toddlers free of costs
Age & safety regulations
- Tobogganing alone from the 8th birthday and a minimum size of 135 cm
- Children from 3 years must be accompanied by an adult
- If the toboggan is occupied by two children, the rear-seated child must be at least 12
- Stopping on the track is forbidden
- There is a strict belts compulsory and a general prohibition of using the mobile phone during tobogganing
- Tobogganing is not allowed during pregnancy
- You have to follow the instructions of the personnel
- 10 until 14-year-olds accompanied by an adult and with a size of at least 140 cm
- No adverse health effects that could be dangerous to yourself or others
- Do not carry dangerous objects
- The equipment must be worn correctly and in accordance with instructions
- It is not allowed to use the courses in the rope park during pregnancy
- From 5 persons a reservation is required