Cross-country skiing Lenzerheide
56 kilometre of freshly groomed slopes
The Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide is the first and only permanently installed biathlon facility in Switzerland.
Current trail status. Live and in real time.
- in preparation
Cross-Country Cross Skills Park
Cross-country skiing is a dynamic sport that requires not only physical but also versatile technical skills. These skills must be learned early and purposefully, trained and consolidated in tests or competitions. This is where the Cross-Country Cross Skills Park comes in. In the park, key movements and core competencies of modern cross-country skiing are addressed with specific exercises.
Cross-country skiing in this form is extremely popular with children and young people. The Cross-Country Cross Skills Park enhances the range of cross-country trails for families and is an attractive winter playground for children.
Cross-country skiing centres
In the Lenzerheide holiday region you will find three cross-country centres which are well-equipped for optimal access to the extensive network of trails in the region. Fee-based parking is available at all centres.
The cross-country skiing centre in Valbella, located by the lakeside, offers catering, lavatories, showers, changing rooms, lockers and a waxing room.
Nordic House, Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide, Lantsch/Lenz
The 2016 newly opened cross-country skiing centre is the most modern one of the region. It commands catering facilities in the bistro Bualino, lavatories and showers, changing rooms and a sport shop incl. rental, service and cross-country skiing lessons.
Cross-country skiing centre Parpan
Since winter season 2017/18 a new snow sports centre was emerged in Parpan, which also includes the cross-country skiing centre. It offers a cross-country skiing shop and rental, a selling point for cross-country skiing passes, an information point and a bistro.
Protective measures Cross-country skiing
- Face coverings are mandatory up to and including the start of the cross-country ski run.As soon as you start cross-country skiing, the face covering can be taken off.
- All persons clean their hands regularly.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 m to other persons must be maintained.
- In case of symptoms of illness, everyone is requested to stay at home and to follow the isolation regulations according to the BAG.
- All employees of the cross-country skiing region wear a face covering throughout the day.
- Cross-country skiers wear a face covering when buying a cross-country ski pass or during a check, as the distance of 1.5 m to other people cannot be maintained.
- Please buy your cross-country ski pass online in advance or cashless at the official cross-country ski pass sales points.
- The credit card devices and pens are regularly disinfected.
- The face covering can be taken off in the showers. The minimum distance of 1.5 m must be observed. If the distance cannot be maintained, wait until a shower is free.
- In all other areas, face coverings are mandatory.
- The floor markings must be observed and adhered to.