The Grisons Mountain Manifesto
Graubünden Ferien launches the Grisons Mountain Manifesto. This manifesto promotes a considerate and respectful approach to nature and to each other. You can commit yourself to the mountain manifesto: I want to profess.
Graubünden is the ideal destination for all mountain lovers. Whether bikers, hikers, families or individuals: Everyone wants to enjoy the fresh mountain air and the breathtaking nature here. This puts a strain on nature. That is why it is essential that each and every individual takes care of it.
Ten points for respectful interaction
The Grisons Mountain Manifesto sets out in 10 points how to behave respectfully towards nature and wildlife:
- We do not leave litter.
- We only spend the night outdoors where it is allowed.
- We cross alps considerately.
- We admire wildlife from a distance.
- We live Fairtrail and treat each other with consideration.
- We light fires only in marked fireplaces.
- We choose suitable tours and prepare them well.
- We stay on the paths and trails.
- We travel by public transport.
- We buy locally and support local inns.
10'000 names by the end of summer
Graubünden Ferien gives guests and locals the opportunity to actively support the Graubünden Mountain Manifesto. The first 10,000 people who promise to adhere to the ten points of the manifesto during adventures in the Grisons mountains will appear with their name on the buendner-bergmanifest.ch website. The more people who commit to the Manifesto, the greater the impact will be!