Winter season start in the snow sports region Arosa Lenzerheide
Open lifts, slopes and mountain restaurants for winter sports enthusiasts from Saturday 30 November 2019:
- Hörnli-Express gondola lift
- Chair lift Hörnli
- Middle runway (No. 2)
- Hörnli Traverse (No. 5)
- Strada upper part (No. 5a)
- Access SB Hörnli valley (No. 5b)
- SB Plattenhorn Berg - Oberer Carmennahang - Unterer Carmennahang (No. 6)
- Emsla (No. 6a)
- Carmenna Valley - Hörnli-Express Valley (No. 13a)
Mountain restaurants Arosa
- Hörnli hut
- Carmennahütte and Munggaloch Bar
- Restaurant Erzhorn (downhill)
Slopes, lifts and mountain restaurants Lenzerheide
Unfortunately, the winter sports operation on the Lenzerheide side is not possible until further notice. The persistently warm temperatures do not allow technical snowmaking at the moment. Moreover, the foehn of the last few days and the rain on Wednesday have severely affected the already prepared slopes, so that it is very difficult to use the slopes in the Lavoz area and is no longer possible below Alp Nova. The staff will make full use of the cooler temperatures predicted and work at full speed to ensure that winter sports operations can begin as quickly as possible.
Open facilities and mountain restaurants for pedestrians from Saturday, 30 November 2019:
- 1st section Arosa-Weisshorn aerial cableway (8.20 - 16.20 h) (Saturday, 30 November 2019 and Sunday, 1 December 2019 in operation and from Thursday, 5 December 2019 continuously in operation)
- 2nd section Arosa-Weisshorn aerial cableway (8.30 - 16.30) (Saturday, 30 November 2019 and Sunday, 1 December 2019 in operation and from Thursday, 5 December 2019 continuously in operation)
- Kulm gondola lift in operation from 5 December 2019 with special timetable for the performance of the Arosa Humour Festival
Mountain restaurants Arosa
360° Panoramarestaurant Weisshorngipfel (open Saturday, 30 November 2019 and Sunday, 1 December 2019 and open throughout from Thursday, 5 December 2019)
Brüggerstuba open all day from 5 December 2019
Tschuggenhütte from 5 December 2019 always open at performances of the Arosa Humorfestival 2 hours before the start of the performance
Alp Arosa (Saturday, November 30, 2019 and Sunday, December 1, 2019 open and from Thursday, December 5, 2019 open throughout)
Alpenblick Arosa (open from 28 November 2019)
Arosa Bear Sanctuary
The Arosa Bear Sanctuary will be open from 5 to 15 December 2019 as follows:
- If the bears are still outside: Monday to Friday from 14:00 - 16:00 / Saturday and Sunday from 11.00 - 16.00
- If the bears have already gone into hibernation: Each Saturday and Sunday from 11.00 - 16.00
Be smart & book online
Book snow sports tickets online from Saturday, 30 November 2019 and benefit twice: Firstly, the prices for Arosa Lenzerheide snow sports tickets online are always at least 6% cheaper than at the mountain railway sales points and secondly, guests don't lose any time queuing up and spend more time on our pistes. Buy your snow sports ticket now (Link: arosalenzerheide.ltibooking.com).
The prices for winter sports tickets Arosa Lenzerheide are from Saturday, November 30, 2019 until further notice at the sales points of the mountain railways 40% reduced.
Next information on lifts, slopes and mountain restaurants on the Lenzerheide website will be available on Thursday, 28 November 2019.
The operating times of the facilities can be found at arosalenzerheide.swiss/winter/operating-hours.