The new, different Belmont house is filled with life and commitment. Not only the fresh colors on the walls but also the new one “All around” make a holiday at Haus Belmont a completely different experience.
Health and security measures
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- First aid kit available
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Disinfecting of rented equipment
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Accommodation is cleaned by professional cleaning company
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Distance rules are kept
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Non-cash payment possible
We - Flo, Ronja & Carmen are there for you personally.
We are caretakers, concierges, helpers, supporters and, above all, hosts.
We are happy to be your contact person and take care of your concerns.
We would like to intensify the personal care of the guests of the Belmont and are happy to help with restaurant reservations, ticket organization, gift organization, and other wishes related to your holidays in Arosa.
Facilities / Services
- lake view
- lift / elevator
- parking space for bicycles
- pets welcome
- ski storeroom
- children's bed
- central location
- quiet location
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
Contact & Directions
Belmont No. 4
7050 Arosa CH
Check-in is possible from 4:00 p.m.
In order to be able to meet you personally, we would be happy if you could let us know your approximate arrival time. You can also call us again on +41 81 377 33 18 from Chur or about 1 hour before Arosa then we can direct ourselves accordingly and are safe at the house when you arrive. All further information about Haus Belmont can be found in your welcome letter on site in your apartment.
Apartments & Prices
Fast and safe booking with SSL Encryption
Best Price Guarantee
Complete Price Transparency
Do you need helf from Arosa?
Our holiday experts are happy to advise you.